We're looking for a Full Time Office/Showroom AssistantPosted on January 12th 2018 in Industry News
Is working for one of the UK’s biggest equestrian retailers your dream career? If so, then keep on reading to find out about the opportunity which has arisen at Equiport.
1 London Road, Allostock, Knutsford, Cheshire WA16 9JD
Full Time. Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm, rotating Saturdays approx 2 per month (day off during the week in lieu)
We’re looking for an outstanding all-rounder to join our friendly team in our busy equestrian retail environment, to assist with both website orders and in our retail showroom.
As the leading UK supplier of the latest and most innovative equestrian brands from around the world along with our own bespoke collection, we need a team of talented people to provide our customers with the highest level of customer service and after sales support. We pride ourselves on the reputation we have built over the last 20 years of providing quality products and service and now you have a chance to join us and bring a new facet to our team.
This is a varied, fast-paced role where no two days will be the same. Your duties will include:
- Picking, packing and despatching web orders
- Arranging and receiving courier deliveries
- Checking off deliveries to ensure all items are correct
- Restocking, rotating and barcoding stock
- Keeping the shop floor clean, tidy and presentable
- Answering customer queries and providing advice on products in person and over the phone
- Processing orders and handling payments
- Assist with day-to-day office administration
- Updating the database and maintaining customer records
Full training will be provided, but we are looking for someone with a can-do attitude who can hit the ground running and be a valuable member of our team from day one.
Good knowledge of the equine industry and products would be ideal as you will have to draw on your experience in order to give out the best advice possible, although training will be provided on our current products.
The successful applicant will have the following skills:
- A bright and helpful approach to customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail and a pro-active mentality
- Excellent organisational skills
- Time management and the ability to meet a deadline