The new design of the Kentucky cross-country boots offer outstanding performance and protection.
Using Air Tech technology, they are extremely lightweight and perforated to allow exceptional ventilation to avoid overheating of the delicate leg structures, while repelling the absorption of water.
This technology has been extensively tested and perfected over the three-year development process and tested under the hardest conditions.
The Air Tech Eventing Boots is made up of five layers:
- On the inside the breathable knitted lining is soft and comfortable against the horse's skin to help prevent rubs, and also prevents the boot from slipping.
- The second layer is 5mm thick EVA foam. This material is extremely lightweight and shock absorbent, and also provides the boot with stability. It is perforated with ventilation holes to allow heat to escape and prevent overheating of the legs.
- The third layer is a 2mm thick TPU hard shell to protect against heavy impact and shoe or stud strike injuries.
- An additional layer of 5mm thick EVA foam is provided down the back of the front legs to offer extra protection from overreach injuries.
- The fifth and outer layer is made from perforated artificial leather. The tiny ventilation holes prevent the leg from overheating. This material does not absorb water, allowing the boots to remain lightweight after water jumps. Therefore, they can help to keep your horse comfortable and enhance performance during a long cross-country course.
The boots are anatomically designed for the perfect fit following the contours of the horse's leg, so they do not slide or turn.
Finished with strong Velcro fastenings featuring the Kentucky logo.
Machine washable at 30 degrees (do not tumble dry).
The Kentucky Air Tech Eventing Boots Front are available in Black, in sizes Medium (Cob) or Full, and Brown Full.