Tendon Boots Velcro
A new generation of protective show jumping boots, the Kentucky Tendon Boots Velcro offer maximum protection with minimum weight.
Utilising the latest in technical materials, with the emphasis on protection, comfort and freedom of movement without compromising on style.
Laboratory tests have shown that the Kentucky Boots absorb impact more than 37 per cent better than any other boot currently on the market.
These tendon boots offer many special features, including:
- A tough outer shell casing styled in extremely lightweight yet strong TPU to protect against knocks and impact.
- The special strike zone at the tendon area is reinforced with D3O shock absorbing molecules for the ultimate protection.
- The tendon area features intelligent ventilation holes to help prevent legs and tendons overheating.
- The fetlock area is also reinforced with D3O shock absorbing molecules.
- Perforated neoprene lining, making the boots incredibly breathable, as well as offering excellent cushioning against the skin.
- Features a higher cut out design than traditional tendon boots to allow total freedom of movement around the pastern area when the horse is jumping.
- Consideration is also paid to giving optimum freedom and comfort around the splint bone, to allow the horse to flex the knee without interference.
- Traditional Velcro closure with the addition of a clever loop, allowing for easy adjustment and tightening.
D3O is a patented technology combining enhanced chemistry, engineering and design to produce high performance shock absorption and impact protection. It flows freely when moving slowly to provide maximum flexibility, but on impact it locks together to absorb energy, before instantly returning to its flexible state.
These Kentucky boots are available in black or brown, Full size only.