Cavalor Arti Base is an equine joint supplement designed for use in maintaining strong bones and keeping joints flexible in horses during the growth phase, horses in work and older horses, as well as preventively for sport horses.
It contains nutrients that are known to have positive effects on joints. This includes Vitamin C which helps remove free radicals.
It is intended for use for:
- young and growing horses;
- old horses with chronic joint problems;
- sport horses in periods of heavy exertion
- to support healthy joints in all horses; or
- after supplementation with Cavalor Arti Matrix. (The nutrient composition of Cavalor Arti Matrix is more focused on the nutritional support of horses with acute, severe or chronic problems. We recommend Arti Matrix during the first two months if such problems occur.)
Hydrolysed collagen: this is the basis for articular cartilage and hyaline cartilage, and provides support to the joint tissue.
MSM: this is an organic form of sulphur, which is important for muscles, joints, cartilage, bones and the blood. MSM is the most absorbable and biologically available source of sulphur, and is known to prohibit inflammatory effects.
Glucosamine, chondroitin sulphate, Hyaluronic acid: Glycosaminoglycans are an important building block of ligaments, tendons, bones and synovial fluid.
Vitamin C: Has an important anti-oxidant function and is important for the absorption of the active constituents.
Organic trace minerals such as copper, zinc and manganese: Play a role in the joint mechanism. Organic minerals are more bioavailable than inorganic.
All Cavalor products are FEI and Jockey Club legal.
Mix the powder into your horse's daily feed for a minimum of 4 weeks.
Sport horses: 60g
Maximum per horse: 200g per day.
A tub will last between 33-66 days, depending on dosage used.
Cavalor Arti Base is available in 2kg tubs.